Rohen Fire Suppression Systems
Rohen sells, installs, inspects, and repairs fire suppression systems for Greater Toronto Area buildings including hospitals, schools, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, apartment complexes, and industrial facilities.
In order to ensure maximum safety and compliance, fire suppression systems must be inspected at defined regular intervals as per Ontario Fire Code and NFPA standards. Rohen can conduct these inspections for you at times that are least disruptive to your business. Stay focused on your primary business objectives, knowing that your fire suppression system is in top working order to protect you from threat of non-compliance, property damage, injury, and business interruptions.
- Custom-designed to balance your needs with regional fire code and the manufacturers' specs.
- Systems tested and approved in accordance with applicable ULC, NFPA standards.
- Engineered carbon dioxide fire suppression systems.
- Gas suppression systems.
- Wet and dry chemical fire suppression systems.
- Options such as mechanical fusible links, electrical thermal detectors, flame detection, water detection, flammable liquid storage areas.
- Repairs of existing systems are available.
- Upgrades from dated and lower-perfoming systems are available.
Features & benefits include:
- Customized units & servicing packages to meet your needs.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Reduced exposure to non-compliance fees and penalties.
- Increased safety for property and personnel.
- Inspection times with minimal interruption to your business.
- Fire suppression system maintenance, testing & education.
- We'll provide inspection reports for your records, including feedback on any areas of deficiency.
- We'll keep track of all mandatory servicing deadlines & requirements.