Rohen Fire Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems
Rohen sells, services, installs and maintains fire sprinkler and standpipe systems for Greater Toronto Area businesses.
- Wet Pipe Sprinklers
- Dry Pipe Sprinklers
- ESFR Sprinklers
- Pre-Action Sprinklers
- Two Stage or Double-Interlock Sprinklers
- Deluge Sprinklers
- Water Spray Sprinklers
- Standpipe and Hose Systems
Features & benefits include:
- Compliant with Ontario Fire Code & NFPA 25
- Customized fire sprinkler systems & servicing packages.
- Sprinkler options to limit damage to expensive equipment.
- Fire sprinkler maintenance, testing & education.
- Fire hose inspection and testing.
- Reduced exposure to non-compliance fees and penalties.
- Increased safety for properties and personnel.
- We'll provide inspection documentation for your records, including feedback on any areas of deficiency.
- We'll keep track of all mandatory servicing deadlines & requirements.
Sprinkler & standpipe elements that must be tested & maintained:
- Fire pumps
- Plugs or caps on fire hose & standpipe
- Hose valves
- Hose stations
- Standpipe hose
- Sprinkler system water supply pressure
- Dry-pipe valves
- Auxillary drains
- Dry-pipe valve rooms
- Enclosures in unheated buildings
- Water supply pressure
- Sprinkler heads
- Exposed sprinkler piping
For facility and property management professionals who can't afford to risk non-compliance, outsourcing your fire sprinkler maintenance to a trusted provider can give you an extra layer of protection and some peace of mind.